Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Tribute to; Sis. Whitney Houston

The word of God teaches us that we all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. There are some who have decided to embraced a spirit and attitude of judging Sis. Whitney Houston; yes I said Sister. I believed she was saved; but struggling with her faith and her addiction. I also believe that when Jesus saves us; He does it in such a way, that earth has no sorrows that heaven can not heal!

NOTE: Romans 3: 23, 2 Corinthians 12: 9, John 8: 7 and Matthew 7: 2

Jesus said let him who has not sinned be the first to cast a stone. He also said that God will judge us with the same judgement we have judged others! As a Pastor; this is why it is hard for me to be Super Critical of others; even those who talk about me and plot to destroy me. I focus more on myself; my actions, what He has called me to do and leave the rest to God. We just don't know her final hour and what she said to God!

For those of you who know the power of prayer; lets keep her family in prayer. Sis. Houston is in a place where she does not need our prayers; praise God!

God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment